Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Commerce forum / Getting Async Client E...
Commerce forum
Answered

Getting Async Client Error On RSSU installation

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

I did setup Retail on sandbox environment and trying to configure retail on Dynamics 365 FO I did follow below mentioned links to setup Retail configuration 

link 01Installation steps for Retail channel components in an on-premises environment - Finance & Operations | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Docs

Link 02Configure and install Commerce Scale Unit (self-hosted) - Commerce | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Docs

Everything is according to the docs as mentioned but still I am getting "Connection test failed on async client" message snapshot is attached for reference, if anyone can help me to sort out I'll be thankful 

7853.Async-client-connection-test.png

Categories:
  • Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Getting Async Client Error On RSSU installation
    [quote user="Xusheng"]

HI,

Which version you currently use? If it is 10.0.17 or 18, maybe this is one display issue. Then you can upgrade your ENV to 10.0.20 to fix it.

Do you try to sync the data to RSSU DB from HQ? If aSync client is not working, you can check the event log for more details. 

I also suggest you log a service request to Microsoft support team to check all configuration steps at your ENV. 

Hope this can help you.

[/quote]

Hi Xusheng , 

as you suggested I opened a ticket to microsoft and they suggest me to use updated version of installer but from same environment , Downloaded Final Quality relase from shared asset library on LCS and try installing RSSU using new setup file everything goes well, 

Thanks 

Hi ,

The Wild card Certificate that I am using is basically working on Sandbox environment where I am setting up RSSU , so is there any configuration on D365FO where Certificate thumbprints need to specify separately, Because all the Certificate info is exact same that were used during infrastructure setup

• Suggested answer
    Xusheng Profile Picture
    Xusheng on at

Hi,

This is the required for the SSL certificate.

pastedimage1629853451695v1.png

Maybe you can try it again with self - certificate again,

Much more info you can see below site:

docs.microsoft.com/.../retail-store-scale-unit-configuration-installation

Hi ,

I found an error under application->Microsoft->Dynamics-> Commerce async client service 

pastedimage1629800127047v1.png

do i need to add certificate somewhere in SQL Server or what should I need to do 

• SergeyP Profile Picture
    SergeyP 2,928 on at

There was a bug (Commerce Scale Unit (self-hosted) fails at "Async Client connection test" step), with the installer's health-check, the description contains steps to check if your copy is affected. Please apply the latest version/hotfix to eliminate it.

• Verified answer
    Xusheng Profile Picture
    Xusheng on at

HI,

Which version you currently use? If it is 10.0.17 or 18, maybe this is one display issue. Then you can upgrade your ENV to 10.0.20 to fix it.

Do you try to sync the data to RSSU DB from HQ? If aSync client is not working, you can check the event log for more details. 

I also suggest you log a service request to Microsoft support team to check all configuration steps at your ENV. 

Hope this can help you.

• André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User on at

Moved to the Dynamics 365 Commerce forum.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans