Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / "At least one security...
Finance forum
Answered

"At least one security token could not be validated" error in D365 Finance & Operations onebox

Posted on by 60

Dear all.

I'm facing an issue in D365 Finance & Operations where I encounter the error /At least one security token in the message could not be validated/ when generating SSRS reports in a specific onebox environment.

However, the issue persists. Could anyone provide insights or suggest additional troubleshooting steps to resolve this error in my onebox environment?

• Verified answer
    Kevin Xia Profile Picture
    Kevin Xia Microsoft Employee on at
    "At least one security token could not be validated" error in D365 Finance & Operations onebox
    Hi,
    You can refer to this blog post: "At least one security token could not be validated" error in D365 - Microsoft Community, some users have encountered similar problems to you, you can follow the guidance of other consultants in the blog to troubleshoot the problem. Or you can refer to this official document: Troubleshooting guide for testing with the Performance SDK - Finance & Operations | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Learn. In this official document, the cause of this error message is pointed out, and the corresponding solution is given.
    Best regards,
    Kevin

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture