Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Suggested answer

Web Services Request Error

Posted on by 22,782
I'm hoping that I am just having a bad day and this is something obvious, but whenever I try to interact with a Workflow Email Action I receive the following error: Request Error The server encountered an error processing the request. See server logs for more details. However, there are no errors in the Event Viewer or in the DynamicsWebServicesExceptionsConsole. I can use the DynamicsSecurityConsole and see details in all of the nodes including the Policy.
  • Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Web Services Request Error

What is the exec wfDeployClrAssemblies fix?  we have already upgraded to GP 2015R2 from GP 10.0  in TEST the email approval for Workflow worked now in production (Same SQL server) they do not. We are receiving the elusive "The server encountered an error processing the request". English is the browser language so it is Not that issue. thanks

• Community Member Profile Picture

We have been using GP 2013 R2 Workflow for a few months now.  Didn't receive any errors until last week.   Started receiving this error on email-based approval. Ran the exec wfDeployClrAssemblies fix and that seemed to clear it up until today again.  Not sure what is causing this.  Any luck in finding the cause/remedy?

• Ian Grieve Profile Picture
    Ian Grieve 22,782 on at
    Hi Mohammad, I am logged into Windows on a PC without the GP client, but which does have Outlook where I am reading the email. My account is a Security Admin, Superset and also has the two integration roles in Web Services.
  • Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture

Ian,

I have seen the exact same behavior when running GP with a windows account not having access to Dynamics GP Web-services, worth to check this out.

• Ian Grieve Profile Picture
    Ian Grieve 22,782 on at
    As a follow up the Test Email Actions button in Workflow Setup succeeds.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans