Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Human Resources forum / How do I communicate w...
Human Resources forum
Under review by Community Managers

Under review

Thank you for your post! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

How do I communicate with Spirit Airways?{{CUSTOMER SUPPORT}}

Posted on by
Name Correction on Spirit Flight Ticket
To change your name on a Spirit reservation, access your Spirit account and navigate to the booking management area, or contact customer support or the +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬(OTA)↔⏯ or +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬  (OTA)↔⏯. Minor changes are straightforward, but legal name changes require paperwork and may incur costs depending on the ticket type.
How Can I Modify a Ticket for Spirit 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼👽?
To modify the passenger name on a Spirit ticket, contact Spirit customer support or the +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬(OTA)↔⏯ or +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬 (OTA)↔⏯ directly. Spirit generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost.
How Can My Last Name Be Changed on a Spirit Ticket?
To change the last name on your ticket, visit the Spirit website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, or contact customer support or an +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬(OTA)↔⏯ or +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬  (OTA)↔⏯. For legal name changes, you may need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate. Fees and pricing changes may apply.
How Do I Modify My Name on Spirit 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼👽?
When changing your name with Spirit 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼👽, update your SkyMiles profile information. You can also make changes to your Spirit ticket reservation online or by calling customer service or an +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬 (OTA)↔⏯ or +𝟭-(𝟴𝟱𝟱)-𝟮𝟬𝟬-𝟬𝟲𝟳𝟬 (OTA)↔⏯. Ensure you provide the appropriate legal documents.
Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates