Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum
Answered

Turn Off Copilot

Posted on by 5
I have a customer that does not want ANY copilot functions engaged for their D365 CE Customer Workspace based solution.
The environment 'Features' panel has all copilot functions turned off, and that made zero difference to the right hand pane with copilot still visible, as well as  the 'Highlights' copilot panel in Cases.

By changing the default 'Agent Experience profile' to not include copilot, this removed the right hand panel of copilot but kept the 'Highlights' portion still there, and only works, obviously, for users that use that app.

How can I totally switch off all copilot features and functions for an entire environment?
  • AD-17060518-0 Profile Picture
    AD-17060518-0 5 on at
    Turn Off Copilot
    Thanks for the effort, that was able to fix the immediate issue that I had in Customer Service Workspace.
    It is very troubling that there is no effective way to manage features like this.
    Thanks
  • Verified answer
    Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Turn Off Copilot
    Hi,

You can see what the official documentation says about Copilot.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/ai-overview
    This is described in the official documentation: The generally available Copilot features are enabled by default and cannot be disabled. To disable these features, the tenant administrator must contact support.

I found an alternative though, you can create a new agent profile, turn off copilot permissions, and then add all users to this new agent profile you created.

This gives these users only the permissions you want to give them.

You mentioned the AI in the timeline section, you can try to disable it by doing what I did below:
    1.You need to click on /Edit/ in one of the apps.

2.Then turn off /Enable Timeline Highlights/ in /Features/.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Cui Hao

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans