Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Answered

Source Code must have a value in Gen. Journal Line: Journal Template Name=GENERAL, Journal Batch Name=OPENBAL, Line No.=7777. It cannot be zero or empty.

Posted on by 35

Hello

How i can solve this problem - it's urgent

it's a file import with config pack ans i checked all the lines, and it's fill correctly

thanks

Categories:
  • RUNNEUSEGES Profile Picture
    RUNNEUSEGES 35 on at
    RE: Source Code must have a value in Gen. Journal Line: Journal Template Name=GENERAL, Journal Batch Name=OPENBAL, Line No.=7777. It cannot be zero or empty.

it's work - thanks

• Suggested answer
    YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 69,933 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    RE: Source Code must have a value in Gen. Journal Line: Journal Template Name=GENERAL, Journal Batch Name=OPENBAL, Line No.=7777. It cannot be zero or empty.

Hi, hope this will help.

Source Codes and Reason Codes: https://yzhums.com/14730/

Page Inspection Details: https://yzhums.com/7087/

Thanks.

ZHU

• Suggested answer
    MahGah Profile Picture
    MahGah 15,419 on at

In BC SaaS pus Alt+Ctrl+F1 and you have page inspector that you can see all the fields in the page, extension, etc. 

For page such as SO you need to select header (by clicking on header section) or line to see fields on each section. 

RUNNEUSEGES 35 on at

it's ok

how you use page inspector ?

thanks

RUNNEUSEGES 35 on at

IT's ok

thanks

how you use the page inspector ?

RUNNEUSEGES 35 on at

Hello

I did and i have the same message on a other line

Someone tell me that he changes the code journal in the excel file, but i don't see this column, or this data in the excel file

I Find the solution

In config pack, you must add the column source code, then you put your data on this sheet, and you import the file by config pack, and it's run

Best regards

• Suggested answer
    MahGah Profile Picture
    MahGah 15,419 on at

I can see the Source Code in the page inspector but cannot see it in Excel as well. 

Can you download journal from Configuration Package and inspected there to see if you see anything?

Thanks 

pastedimage1631298506228v1.png

RUNNEUSEGES 35 on at

Hello

I did and i have the same message on a other line

Someone tell me that he changes the code journal in the excel file, but i don't see this column, or this data in the excel file

• Suggested answer
    MahGah Profile Picture
    MahGah 15,419 on at

Can you go to General Journal then select template GENERAL and then Page and Edit in Excel. Then find the line 7777 from Line No and see if all data populated? or even line 7777 exist or it is a blank line?

The other option is find the line 7777 in the Excel and delete it from journal.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates