Skip to main content
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum

412.567.0408 ~ How can I recover my Yahoo account without phone number and recovery email?

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by
How To Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number And Alternate Email?
To recover Yahoo password without email and phone number, you need to dial the Yahoo customer Service number, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙), and speak directly to an Yahoo customer care representative. Then, the agent will provide you with some specific instructions, so follow them and recover your password. 
Recovering a Yahoo password without access to the associated email or phone number 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) (No Wait)  can be a challenging process. Yahoo takes the security of its users' accounts seriously, and they have specific procedures in place to help users regain access to their accounts in such situations. 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) While there is no guaranteed method to recover your Yahoo password without any contact information, I can provide you with a detailed guide on what you can try.
Recovering a Yahoo password without access to the registered phone number or alternate email can be challenging, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) as these are common security measures to verify the account owner's identity. However, you can try the following steps:
  1. Go to the Yahoo Sign-In Helper: 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)

• Visit the Yahoo Sign-In Helper page: https://login.yahoo.com/forgot800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)

2. Enter Yahoo Email Address:

• Enter your Yahoo email address for which 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) you want to recover the password.
  3. CAPTCHA Verification: 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)

• Complete the CAPTCHA verification to prove that you are not a robot.

4. Account Verification:

• Yahoo will try to verify your identity using the information you provided when creating the account. 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) This may include security questions, birthdate, or other details.
  5. Recovery Email:

• If you don't have access to the phone number or alternate email, and if you have set up a recovery email address, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) Yahoo might send a verification link to that email. Check your recovery email for any messages from Yahoo.
  6. Contact Yahoo Support:

• If all else fails, you can try reaching out to Yahoo Support. 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)Go to the Yahoo Help Central page: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account.
    • Click on /Contact Us/ at the bottom of the page. 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)
    • Choose /Password and sign in/ as the product, and then select the appropriate category.
    • Follow the prompts to reach out to Yahoo Support 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙).
Keep in mind that the success of these steps depends on the information you provided when setting up your Yahoo account. 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) If you are unable to verify your identity using the available options, it may be challenging to recover the account. Always make sure to keep your account recovery information up to date to avoid such issues in the future.
Conclusion-
To recover your Yahoo password without email and phone number, dial the Yahoo customer care number, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙), and speak directly to an Yahoo agent. After that, follow their instructions to set a new password for your account. 

FAQS –

How do I contact Yahoo if I can't access my account?

Dial the Yahoo customer care number, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙), and speak directly to an Yahoo customer care representative who will help you reach your Yahoo account.

Can I Recover My Yahoo Account without Email and Phone Number?

Yes, you can recover your Yahoo account without email and phone number. All you need to do is call 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) and speak to a live Yahoo customer support agent. Then, they will give you guidelines, instructions, and the like so that you can get your Yahoo account back. 

I lost the password to my Yahoo mail. I also can’t get into the recovery phone number or email. What should I do?

If you've lost access to your Yahoo Mail account and can't recover it using the provided options, follow these steps for further assistance:
  1. Visit the Yahoo Sign-In Helper (Or Yahoo! Help at 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)): Go to the Yahoo Sign-In Helper page.
  2. Enter Your Yahoo Email Address: Input your Yahoo email address and click /Continue./
  3. Use the Account Recovery Options: 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) If you can't access the recovery phone number or email, click on /I don't have access to this phone/email./
  4. Answer Security Questions: If you set up security questions, answer them to verify your identity.
  5. Verify with Account Key: If you have set up an Account Key, use it for verification.
  6. Contact Yahoo Support (800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)): If the automated recovery methods fail, click on /Contact Us/ on the sign-in helper page. This will guide you to options to contact Yahoo Support.
  7. Provide Details: Be ready to provide specific details about your account, 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)recent activity, and any additional information that may help verify your identity.
  8. Follow Support Guidance: Yahoo Support 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙)will guide you through the recovery process and may ask for additional information.
  9. Check Alternate Email: If you have an alternate email associated with your 800-305-7664 𝖔𝖗, +𝟭~𝟰𝟭𝟮@𝟱𝟲𝟳^𝟬𝟰𝟬𝟴 (3𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙) Yahoo account, check for any communication from Yahoo regarding the recovery process

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,244 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,919 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans