Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Azure Data Factory get Business Central General Ledger Entries

Posted on by

I have created an OData LinkedService and connected it to Business Central as per screenshot:

Then when I run the pipeline or preview, I am getting the following error:

Operation on target Copy data1 failed: Failure happened on 'Source' side. ErrorCode=ODataRequestNotSucceeded,'Type=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Common.Shared.HybridDeliveryException,Message=Requesting response from path G_LEntries and query failed with status code NotFound and message {"error":{"code":"Internal_CompanyNotFound","message":"Cannot process the request because the default company cannot be found. You can specify a default company in the service configuration file, or specify one for each tenant, or you can add a query string in the form of "company=[name]". You can see the available companies by accessing the default OData web service, Company. For more information, see "OData Web Services" in Help. ,Source=Microsoft.DataTransfer.Runtime.ODataConnector,'

I don't know if this is the way to pass the parameters or whether it can be managed in another way. I have changed the parameter name multiple times, to Company, Companies, company, companies, companyname, defaultcompany but I continue to recieve the same error.

I need a redirection or a pointer, whether this is how to pass the parameters or if there is another way.

• YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 63,857 Super User on at
    Azure Data Factory get Business Central General Ledger Entries
    Hi, I suggest you try the following three methods first.
    In addition, it is displayed in the following way in Odata. You can check the URL of your environment in Web Services page.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks.
    ZHU

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans