Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Suggested answer
Posted on by Microsoft Employee

I don't know how this happened but I have an A/P account  where I thought I voided a check and entered a Debit adjustment - but I am not sure now.  When I go to do an Edit/select checks only the debit adjustment is there - not the voucher and/or voided check, how do I get it into the edit/select for payment screen to get it off the A/P.   Or is there another screen where I can get this taken care of.  I tried in the Vendor & Adjustment module, but  nothing comes up when I click F3 on the Document Ref box. The A/P is Zero, but has both a debit and a credit showing, making it a zero overall balance to this vendor.  I like this vendor not to show a debit/credit balance...can someone help?

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: A/P

There is one other possibility to check for as well.  Make sure you do not have another payment selection batch that has selected that voucher for payment but the batch has not been processed.  On the edit/select screen, press F3 and see if a batch shows up.  If so, select it and look at the payment selections to see if that voucher is there.

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: A/P

Have you checked the Vendor Trial Balance report for that Vendor and how that invoice balance persists?

Also you could try with Manual check entry screen to make zero check for that invoice and Debit adjustment.

Hope it helps

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans