Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Answered

Dynamics 2018 GP Workflows Document Drill Down Hyperlink Not Working

Posted on by 25

Hello,

We have Workflows deployed and working in our Dev environment awaiting end user testing for production.   Two things are occurring on our domain I am struggling to resolve.

1. The drill down hyperlink to the document does not work when logged into Outlook on my local computer. (I must log into Outlook on the server where Dynamics GP is installed.)

2.  The drill down hyperlink to the document does not work when GP is launched via Citrix.

Can you tell me if Workflows is compatible with Citrix?  Can you make suggestions as to what the problem could be on our network blocking the drill down from local clients?

Thank you,

Donnette

• Verified answer
    Josh Page Profile Picture
    Josh Page on at
    RE: Dynamics 2018 GP Workflows Document Drill Down Hyperlink Not Working

The workflow email drill downs should be opening GP, so if GP is not installed, it would not work.

For the Citrix side, do you mean directly on a citrix remote desktop connection or remote app? While I have never tested it, if you are using remote app I could potentially see the same issue occurring (the drill down link not being able to open correctly since it wouldn't be able to see that GP is running inside of  xenapp.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans