Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Supply Chain Management forum
Answered

Find sales order options

Posted on by 49
Hello experts ! 

When I create a return order and when I click on /Find sales order/ to link the return order to a specific sales order, I have the following options (on the 2nd screenshot) : 

I can't find documentation for the two options circled in red and if I log in to another legal entity, I don't have these options.

Could you please tell me more about these options? Is there a default setup to enable or disable them ?

Furthemore, I noticed there was a missing space in the description. I would like to report this to Microsoft to fix in the next release. I'm currently working on version 10.0.39. How could I do that ? 

Thank you for your help ! ;)
Categories:
  • Verified answer
    Guy Terry Profile Picture
    Guy Terry 28,506 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Find sales order options
    Create corrective lines is available for legal entities in PL or HU
    Copy exchange rate is available for the following Countries: RU,CZ,EE,HU,LT,LV,PL

Normally, this is controlled by the Country of the Primary postal Address on the Legal entity.
  • Valentin DORNIER Profile Picture
    Valentin DORNIER 49 on at
    Find sales order options
    Hello Laurens and Hana, 

Thank you very much for your answers. 

I asked my IT department and they don't see any customzation that could explain it. 

The buttons only appear on a Polish environment. Maybe this is the explanation.
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Find sales order options
    Hi,
    I tried to find the path you mentioned in the test environment and the fields circled on your screenshot were not showing up either, I switched multiple legal entities and the same result happened. My version is 10.0.39. So it is recommended that you can check if this form has been customized. If customized, please contact the person who customized it to disable it.

Best Regards,
    Hana
  • Suggested answer
    lvdtang Profile Picture
    lvdtang 1,593 on at
    Find sales order options
    Hello Valentine,

I compared your screenshot with 'Find sales order' form one of my demo environments, but I cannot find the mentioned parameters:

Also via 'Personalize' these parameters aren't available. Can you check whether it is a customization?

Best regards,

Laurens van der Tang

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates