Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Unanswered

Issue in create order API which is sometimes working and sometimes not - Urgent

Posted on by 72
Hello, 

We have been creating Sale Order through API for the last 2 years through our app but I don't know is it a problem from BC or something else recently since last week we are facing this below issue, where we are getting this below error message and the strange thing is if I post the same order data after some time then it will be successfully imported. 

{/error/:{/code/:/BadRequest/,/message/:/Invalid Request Body CorrelationId: 5546002a-449e-4078-9823-b6092ed02abc./}}

Does anyone know what would be the problem here and how do I solve it?
Categories:
  • Community member Profile Picture
    Community member 72 on at
    Hello @All,

I have again started receiving this type of error message as below,

Exception Message: {"error":{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Invalid Request Body CorrelationId: d9517141-35ba-4494-ae40-f518e54c0a72."}}

Here I know there wasn't an issue in my request body because after some time if I post the same body then it will work and the order will be posted without any issue.

Can anybody know how to solve or diagnose what is the issue here?
    Hello,

We have noticed some changes from the BC error message since 25-11-2023 while posting an order,

Exception Message: {"error":{"code":"Internal_ServerError","message":"We can't save your changes right now, because a record in table 'Sales Header Archive' is being updated in a transaction done by another session.\r\n\r\nYou'll have to wait until the other transaction has completed, which may take a while. Please try again later. CorrelationId: d3e4e909-5aed-4732-98b8-aaf675e85009."}}

this seems to be the right error message instead of the Invalid Request Body where the only solution is to attempt the operation again.

Hello @DAnny3211 ,

The order body that I am passing is correct that's why if I post an order after some time then I can able to do it.

It seems like the problem has started occurring in the last 2 days again while posting the orders.

each time the order data will be the same but sometimes it's processed and sometimes it fails for the following reasons,

{/error/:{/code/:/BadRequest/,/message/:/Invalid Request Body CorrelationId: 5546002a-449e-4078-9823-b6092ed02abc./}}

Does anyone know what causing an issue, please let me know.
  • DAnny3211 Profile Picture
    DAnny3211 9,186 Super User on at
    Hi 
    I agree with Ruchita Chavda
    In my opinion it is not a problem attributable to BC but more to the body that is sent,
    check that the callsign and the body is correcto
    DAniele
    Hello Again,

The issue happened between the end of October and the start of November but It seems quite strange because now it's working properly without any change.

Is anybody has experienced the same?

It was a problem from the BC side? or what should I take action so that it won't happen again?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,768 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,985 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans