Skip to main content
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Suggested answer

What is the best approach for adding the SOP10106.USERDEF1 field to the "Apply Sales Document" scrolling window?

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 2,305

Hello,

I have looked to see if there is a way to add the SOP10106 SQL table in Modifier so I can drag and drop the SOP10106.USERDEF1 field to the Apply Sales window but it does not look to be possible.

Does anyone know how to achieve this or have a different way to get this done?

Thanks you in advance!

-Jae

• Suggested answer
    Mariano Gomez Profile Picture
    Mariano Gomez 26,225 on at
    RE: What is the best approach for adding the SOP10106.USERDEF1 field to the "Apply Sales Document" scrolling window?

You will need a combination of Modifier + VBA or Visual Studio Tools to achieve this. There are tons of examples on my blog (dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com) and on the Developing for Dynamics GP blog (blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/developingfordynamicsgp) on how to achieve this.

On my blog, take a look at this article for achieving this with Modifier and Visual Studio Tools for Dynamics GP:

dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/.../hybrid-development-for-managed-code.html

dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/.../hybrid-development-for-managed-code_27.html

The concepts are there, I am not sure if the sample code download is working.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,066 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,585 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans