Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Unanswered

Suspended Inventory Adjustment Batch

Posted on by 1,270

Hi All

I will appreciate any response for this issue that it is very urgent.

An inventory batch that was created from a physical count, when I attempt to release the batch it is telling me that "one or more rows are missing the lot or serial number for inventory item XXXXXX"  system message 15121.

When I click on the line item for that inventory item, and click on the lot/serial number, I am seeing a lot number there, but I am still not able to release the batch.

Could someone urgently assist in this matter and point me how I should resolve this issue?

Thanks

Lisa

• Bill Degnan Profile Picture
    Bill Degnan 650 on at
    RE: Suspended Inventory Adjustment Batch

HI Lisa,

Another option is to use Initialize mode to open the batch and manually assign a lot number. I suggest you turn off Initial mode before releasing the batch.

• Cynthia Audain Profile Picture
    Cynthia Audain 1,270 on at

Now just to added to my previous post.  On reviewing the records in the InTRAN table all the records are showing as have been released but it is telling me that this inventory item is missing a lot number.   Is there someway I could update a table in the backend that will assist?  Or should I delete this record and update the control totals in order for the batch to be released?

• Cynthia Audain Profile Picture
    Cynthia Audain 1,270 on at

Hi Erich

Thanks for the response but I did review that article before sending the message and there was nothing in the article that helped.

The issue is where this particular inventory item is a lot item, so when I go into the batch and click on the button I am seeing a lot number there but on the adjustment screen itself, there is no lot number.  

Therefore on attempting to release the batch it is giving me a system message 15121 and I am still not able to release the batch.

Any other workaround?  I need to get this batch release as it is month end for December and I have a deadline.  Any other advice will be appreciated.

• Erich Strelow F Profile Picture
    Erich Strelow F 1,642 on at

There's a good article on this

support.microsoft.com/.../871342

You may check also under the Eventlog folder for further details on the error condition.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans