Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Supply Chain Management forum
Suggested answer

Outbound load - no shipment or work created

Posted on by 35
Hello,

I've created a load from sales order line and after releasing it the work or shipment did not create. I have set up the work template and wave template also the warehouse is a WMS warehouse. What can I do to process this load?
  • CU22071534-0 Profile Picture
    CU22071534-0 on at
    Outbound load issues, where no shipment or work is created, can cause significant disruptions in the supply chain. This problem often arises due to errors in order processing, miscommunication between departments, or system failures. To address this, it's crucial to implement robust tracking and communication systems that ensure all orders are accurately recorded and processed in real-time. Regular audits and training can help identify and mitigate potential issues before they escalate.
  • lvdtang Profile Picture
    lvdtang 1,208 on at
    Hi Daria,

Did you make a reservation on before the releasing?

Best regards,
    Laurens van der Tang
  • Outbound load - no shipment or work created
    Dddcodigo @The creation of an outbound load without any associated shipment or work could be the result of a system error or glitch in your logistics management software or ERP system. Check for any system notifications or error messages that may provide more information about the issue.
  • Outbound load - no shipment or work created
    Dddcodigo @The creation of an outbound load without any associated shipment or work could be the result of a system error or glitch in your logistics management software or ERP system. Check for any system notifications or error messages that may provide more information about the issue.
  • GuyUK Profile Picture
    GuyUK 28,373 on at
    You could try heading to Warehouse management > Setup > Work > Location directive failures and add a line for Sales orders (leave Stop work unticked).

If this allows Work to be created, you could then examine the work to see what's wrong with it (perhaps one or both lines will have missing Locations).
  • Daria Krzewina Profile Picture
    Daria Krzewina 35 on at
    The wave is crated but in the log I have these messages
  • Daria Krzewina Profile Picture
    Daria Krzewina 35 on at
    Thank you for your replies. I didn"t generate load posting methods and now the shipment is creating. BUt still I have no work. I don't have any errors or massages. Maybe there's something wrong with Location directives?
    This is my query for pick

And this one is for put

• Suggested answer
    Siv Sagar Profile Picture
    Siv Sagar 1,607 User Group Leader on at
    Hi Daria, 

Kindly check the wave template which it ought to be assigned and validate the query
    Please check the below video.

Regards
    Siv Sagar
  • Suggested answer
    Kevin Xia Profile Picture
    Kevin Xia Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    Does the system give you any error messages? Can you provide more information (e.g. page screenshots, etc.) to help us better resolve the issue?
    There have been users on the forums who have had similar problems before and have come up with a solution, you can check out these two old threads, you can troubleshoot the problem based on the prompts of other advisors in the old thread:
    Best regards,
    Kevin

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans