Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Suggested answer

settlement mark needs to be automate while uploading data in to Journal lines in AX 2012 r3

Posted on by 5,885

Hi All,

AR- Payment Journal - Lines

here in Lines, user insert record through templates. They called one button "Upload" and the record get inserted on lines. It is working fine as of now.

The requirement is while doing the import lines, customer wants to mark =  YES on settlement form based on INVOICE, SALESID , AMOUNT ETC... not to do MANUAL

I have checked, the mark is called, CustTransOpen.editMarkTrans() which is written in form > ds ( CustTransOpen) > method ( editMarkTrans() ) .

Can you please guide me how i will do check mark yes in settlement form during upload data in to Journal lines?

Please give me more shed on this.

Thanks!

• Suggested answer
    OsmanIstanbul Profile Picture
    OsmanIstanbul 2,801 on at
    RE: settlement mark needs to be automate while uploading data in to Journal lines in AX 2012 r3

Hi

İf you want to settle automatically and do not provide any transaction for settle then you can just change settle type as automatic on journal lines. But if you want to determine transactions to be settled, then you can insert settle trans to specttrans table by help of your class.

• Suggested answer
    Hossein.K Profile Picture
    Hossein.K 6,642 on at
    RE: settlement mark needs to be automate while uploading data in to Journal lines in AX 2012 r3

Hi @rp@n,

Please override write method in CustTransOpen data source and in this method update the mark to yes.

• André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User on at

Hi @rp@n,

It has been a very long time ago when I did something myself with this class. You can look at the payment proposals in the standard application for an example how this class is used.

• @rp@n Profile Picture
    @rp@n 5,885 on at

Thanks Andre,

Could you please provide me the code.  It would be helpful for me. 

Thanks!

• Suggested answer
    André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User on at

Hi @rp@n,

The settlement details are maintained by a class SpecTransManager. You can interact with this class to mark open transactions for settlement.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans