Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Commerce forum / Microsoft lifecycle se...
Commerce forum
Unanswered

Microsoft lifecycle services does not recognize account as "Partner" account

Posted on by 5

Hello, my company is registered as a Microsoft Partner with an MPN ID, however, when I go to lifecycle services (https://lcs.dynamics.com) we are not recognized as a "Partner" but rather as a "Prospect". I am unable to put in a support ticket in LCS to attend to this issue as a "Prospect". It appears only "Customer" and "Partner" are allowed to submit support tickets inside LCS. I have searched all over to find a contact to help with no luck and decided to try posting here. Who can help update my LCS account to "Partner"? 

2022_2D00_06_2D00_07_5F00_10_2D00_44_2D00_43.jpg

Categories:
  • RE: Microsoft lifecycle services does not recognize account as "Partner" account

Hello, Yes i am registered as a Partner with a Partner ID, however, when I put in a support ticket through the partner network site they tell me they cannot help with LCS issues so I'm caught in a loop here.

• Mando Profile Picture
    Mando on at
    RE: Microsoft lifecycle services does not recognize account as "Partner" account

You'll need to sign up as a Dynamics partner and get (trial) subscription that grants you access to the partner functionality in LCS.   If you have a partner contact (CSA / PTA) reach out to them and they can help you request it.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans