Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Suggested answer

Bank Reconciliation Module: The oustanding checks from a prior reconciliation are not showing up in the next period reconciliation

Posted on by 65

I have reconcilied for say period 6 in the Bank Reconciliation Module and have oustanding checks for that period. When I create the reconciliation for period 7, the outstanding checks from any prior periods do not show int he new reconciliation. The only way I can get them to appear is to go into the SQL and changing the currpernbr in the BRTRan to the current period for which I am reconciling. What should be triggering this and why does it not automatically do this?

• Janeczka Lee Profile Picture
    Janeczka Lee 65 on at
    Re: Bank Reconciliation Module: The oustanding checks from a prior reconciliation are not showing up in the next period reconciliation

Don,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately the transaction date is within the period to post on these transactions. The transactions are only pulling from the GL when you run the moduke import within Bank reconciliation. Do you have any other insight?

• Suggested answer
    Re: Bank Reconciliation Module: The oustanding checks from a prior reconciliation are not showing up in the next period reconciliation

Dear Janeczka

This is usually a problem with the date of the checks out of sync with the period to post.  BR looks to the period to post on certain tasks and transaction dates on other tasks.  It's a difficult problem to get resolved in the database.

Thanks

Don

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,459 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,783 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans