Skip to main content
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Suggested answer

Error Installing Update 0.1 for Dynamics CRM 2015

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 225

I would like to install Update 0.1 on the server. But when I run the Windows Update, it would not suggest me any updates that I could run to install this update 0.1

So I manually downloaded CRM2015-Mui-KB3010990-ENU-amd64.exe and tried installing on my Server. But it failed with the error  "Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this Computer."

Then I tried to download and install the language pack(CRM2015-Mui-ENU-amd64)  and I then get an error:

You cannot proceed with the installation because the language of the language pack, English (United States), you are trying to install is the same language as the Microsoft Dynamics Server. 

Our Dynamics CRM version is : CRM 2015 (7.0.0.3543) On Premise. 

Registry Entry: MSCRM\LanguagePacks\1033\CRM_LangPack_Version - 7.0.0000.3543

SQL Server Edition: Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - 12.0.2000.8 (X64)
 Feb 20 2014 20:04:26
 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation
 Standard Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.3 <X64> (Build 9600: ) (Hypervisor)

Please anyone advise as how I could get my CRM instance. Many Thanks

Categories:
  • Mr Bit Profile Picture
    Mr Bit on at
    RE: Error Installing Update 0.1 for Dynamics CRM 2015

Thanks for your quickly answer,

But I download CRM2015-Mui-KB3010990-ENU-amd64, and does not work

Well, I expose my escene. 

Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit ENU

Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2015 64 bit ENU Version: 7.0.0000.3543 On Premise, the default language is English and i don't have any other language package installed.

Then when I tried install CRM2015-Mui-KB3010990-ENU-amd64 (KB3010990, KB3056327, KB3072333, I tried with all of these), the error message is displayed "Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United State) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.

Below I share the log

08:39:54| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is either not installed, is installed for a different user, or this update is not compatible with the version that is installed. Reasons for incompatibility include mismatched language or platform (32-bit versus 64-bit).
    08:39:55| Error| Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.
    at Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Run()
    at Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.InternalMain(String[] args), Error, OK, Option1
    08:41:24| Info| InputResult: OK
    08:41:24| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.
    at Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.InternalMain(String[] args)

When I tried install the language package, it shows the error message "You cannot proceed with the installation because the language of the Language Pack, English (United States), you are trying to install is the same language as the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server"

The error log

08:50:30| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is either not installed, is installed for a different user, or this update is not compatible with the version that is installed. Reasons for incompatibility include mismatched language or platform (32-bit versus 64-bit).
    08:50:31| Error| Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.
    at Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.InternalMain(String[] args), Error, OK, Option1
    08:53:31| Info| InputResult: OK
    08:53:31| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.

Any idea?

Best regadas,

Jorge

• Inogic Profile Picture
    Inogic 23,927 on at

It seems like you tried to install wrong setup. Please try to install “CRM2015-Server-KB3010990-ENU-amd64.exe”.

Please download the setup from following link www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

Thanks,

Sam

• Mr Bit Profile Picture
    Mr Bit on at

Hi, 

I have the same problem, I try to install CRM2015-Mui-KB3072333-ENU-Amd64

The default language in CRM 2015 is English (US)

11:41:32| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 5/5/2016 11:41:32 AM ===
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupBase.Initialize
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupBase.Initialize
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Run
    11:41:32|Warning| The specified /config file config.xml won't be used
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupBase.Run
    11:41:32|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupBase.Run
    11:41:32| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is either not installed, is installed for a different user, or this update is not compatible with the version that is installed. Reasons for incompatibility include mismatched language or platform (32-bit versus 64-bit).
    11:41:33| Error| Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.
    11:41:35| Info| InputResult: OK
    11:41:35| Error| Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.SetupException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM English (United States) Language Pack is not installed on this computer.

Best regards,

Jorge 

• Mazen Profile Picture
    Mazen 55 on at

Install the Server file not Mui

• Sanjana  Profile Picture
    Sanjana on at

Hi NPV,

Can you post the error stack from the error log file after the update fails .

It seems to be a known issue but we need to check if the error stack matches .

Regards,

Sanjana Palai.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support Engineer .

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at

Hi I recently installed Update 0.1 on my 2015 Server. I have downloaded the Language pack from www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx. Installation went smooth. Please check if you have enough privileges on the servers.

• NPV Profile Picture
    NPV 225 on at

Hi

But when I try to install the Language Pack I get this error:

You cannot proceed with the installation because the language of the language pack, English (United States), you are trying to install is the same language as the Microsoft Dynamics Server.

Thanks

• Suggested answer
    Rajkumar Rajaraman Profile Picture
    Rajkumar Rajaraman 18,108 on at

Hi,

Take the following steps:

1. Upgrade and enable a Language Pack through the following link:

www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

2. Install and enable a Language Pack

technet.microsoft.com/.../3ffb8f29-2bc2-4074-8c44-f7e3cb4a14be

3. Enable the language

technet.microsoft.com/.../dn832148

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.Rajkumar

"Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful"

• NPV Profile Picture
    NPV 225 on at

When I browse to Settings -> Administration -> Languages - there are no languages displayed. And neither can I see any Language Pack installed in the Control Panel > Programs and Features.

• Suggested answer
    Rajkumar Rajaraman Profile Picture
    Rajkumar Rajaraman 18,108 on at

Hi,

Take a look to the following link. It provides troubleshoot steps deeply.

technet.microsoft.com/.../hh699685.aspx

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.Rajkumar

"Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful"

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,244 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,939 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans