Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Supply Chain Management forum
Unanswered

License plate must be specified for the location on warehouse NNN

Posted on by 5

We are doing UAT in version 10.0.41 (We are migrating from AX).  We are not using WMS and our finished goods item (HMD) only has storage dimensions of ST - WH.  During our testing we had two different users do a prod order, report as finished for a good qty of 1 when the prod order was only for a qty of 1.  I was trying to fix the RAF qty by reporting a -1 good qty.  When clicked OK on that form is when the error appeared.

Since our FG item doesn't use location, my guess is this error is coming from one of our BOM items, the automatic BOM consumption parm is set to Never.  I don't think the error is coming from the posting of a picking list journal.

I'm stuck at this point and functional consultant isn't available until next week.
  • Suggested answer
    sagar_patil Profile Picture
    sagar_patil 416 on at
    License plate must be specified for the location on warehouse NNN
    Hi,

Check any of the BOM item has storage dimension as (Site-WH-LOC-INVSTATUS-LP). This might cause an issue. However you may try to post RAF by unchecking 'End Job'.

Note: Please help verify answer(s) if they guide you in right direction so other community members can also benefit from your question with verified answer.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,764 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans