Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum
Suggested answer

Error "Sorry, we just update this page. Reopen it, and try again" in NAV 2018

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

Hello everyone,

We upgrade a client to NAV 2018, and we have an error when the customer try to use dimensions. If the customer insert dimensions in sales quote recives the next error: "Sorry, we just update this page. Reopen it, and try again". I debug it and I can see that this error is in function ShowDocDim in table 36-SalesHeader. Dimension CAL code in this client is strict standard. The error is on the MODIFY, but in SalesHeader table we don't have any code in OnModify function.

This NAV es 2018 CU0 and I try to find this crash, but I can't. I feel that if I upgrade to the last CU (in this moment, CU9), I'll continue getting the error.

Anyone can help me?

Best regards.

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Error "Sorry, we just update this page. Reopen it, and try again" in NAV 2018

It's quite strange error, because it only crash on Sales Quote, but in others pages like Sales Order, this error not appear... I think that reinstall or upgrade it would be the same.

• Suggested answer
    Stefano Demiliani Profile Picture
    Stefano Demiliani 37,154 on at
    RE: Error "Sorry, we just update this page. Reopen it, and try again" in NAV 2018

Have you try to reinstall the client? It seems quite a strange error. I suggest also to upgrade to the last CU at least for the technical part (client and server).

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans