Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Unanswered

Quick Query View for Access Detail Rights is showing records duplicated many times over

Posted on by 190

I have a large client that is working on their upgrade to SL 2011. We use the Quick Query view for "Access Rights Details". The issue is that this screen is incorrectly showing records duplicated many times over. For a sample user that should show 495 screens and reports, the Quick Query loads over 29,000 rows. The base view in SQL yields the same incorrect results. I have temporary added a "DISTINCT" clause to the SQL view, which fixes the issue, but this seems clearly to be a bug.

Is this issue already resolved in a Hot Fix for SL 2011?

The client is using SL version 8.01.211.08.01 specifically.

Thanks,

Tim

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Quick Query View for Access Detail Rights is showing records duplicated many times over

Hi,

Is there a Hotfix available for bug number 24188 yet? I cant seem to find one.

Thanks,

Waren

• Re: Quick Query View for Access Detail Rights is showing records duplicated many times over

Hello,

I see that you also posted this issue to the partner forum as well.  This has been identified as a bug in the product and the bug number is 24188.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans