Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Service forum
Unanswered

Quickview Form Intermittently Not Loading

Posted on by
I've got users working out of the Customer Service Hub and Customer Service Workspace.  Intermittently a handful of users are not able to see Account Quickview forms that have been added to the case.  I am not able to reproduce the issue as a system admin. However, end users say they notice it happening once in a while.  I'm not sure how to help the end users other than advising to clear their cache and reload the page.
Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

May I ask if your problem has been resolved?

Do you still need us to follow up on this issue, please contact me if you have any questions about the solution I proposed.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang
  • RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Our team created a case and tried to reproduce your issue, unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce your issue using either a system administrator account or a regular account.

Here are some suggestions from our team to help you with this issue.
    As you said, first of all, you can try to clear your browser cache or try to change your browser to see if the issue recurs.

Secondly, you can count the users who are experiencing the issue, whether it is a constant or intermittent problem, whether it is a regular user or a random user. If it is a regular user, you can check the security role of the user.

Finally, if the above options do not solve your problem, we recommend that you request technical support from Microsoft using the link below.
    https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

I hope my answer is helpful to you! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans