Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Unanswered

Batch Control Rpt for Revenue Recognition process

Posted on by 1,850

We have a site that upgraded to 7.0FP1 and now they get a batch control report that prints two reports with the Revenue Recogniton Process. The reports are:
1. Revenue Reconition Process -  Results
2. PA070.rpt - Transaction List by Batch

How can I turn these batch reports off so they are not printed each time the Revenue Recognition process is run?

• Nayan Mansinha Profile Picture
    Nayan Mansinha 1,245 on at
    Re: Batch Control Rpt for Revenue Recognition process

Did you ever find how to suppress that report?  We are looking to suppress it too.

TIA

• Re: Batch Control Rpt for Revenue Recognition process

Dear PBrattin,

Hello my name is Jana

Scope

Revenue Recognition prints out the Results (basically a screen print of the process) and the pa070 report.

Assessment

This has always been its design:

Each project is processed individually. Upon completion of a final process, the batch number assigned is displayed along with the computations for each project or task processed. In addition, the Transaction List by Batch (PA.070.00) report prints an audit trail of all transactions created by a final process.

All this is hardcoded in the PAREV00.EXE screen (this is a common question/request)

If client says they didn't print in the previous version I wonder if they had a customization that stopped this process, or had it print to file?

Anyway as far as I know, you can't turn off the printing of the two result reports. The first one can't be customized either- its a hardcoded text file (FYI)

Plan

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Jana

Following up...This issue is fixed in sl2011 sp1.

Revenue Recognition Printing

On a final, Revenue Recognition no longer disables the "Display" options that  force the Transaction List report to the printer.   If "Display Results" option is chosen on a final, the report will appear in print preview mode.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans