Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics SL forum
Unanswered

Created Date wrong on Bank Reconciliation 20630d.rpt

Posted on by 230

Hello,

A customer reported incorrect created dates on the GL Exceptions portion of report 20630D.rpt, Bank Reconciliation Detail format.  I see a Cash Mgr batch which clearly was created yesterday and has crtd_datetime stored correctly as 2012-10-18 in the catran table.... but the 20630D report shows a created date of 9/24/2012.  Where is that coming from? 

9/24/2012 happens to be the correct Created Date on a group of Payroll checks which also appears in the GL Exceptions area.  It appears the entire "Recorded in CA but not GL" section has taken on the Created Date of the one Payroll checks batch.  The next section, "REcorded in GL but not CA" has correct Created Dates.

The report is not customized.  I searched but could not find this reported as a bug.  The version is 8.01.21108.01.  Thanks!

Laura Barber

352-241-4434

• Re: Created Date wrong on Bank Reconciliation 20630d.rpt

Hi Laura,

Are you still having an issue with this report?  I'm sorry I didn't see your update.

• Laura_Barber Profile Picture
    Laura_Barber 230 on at
    Re: Created Date wrong on Bank Reconciliation 20630d.rpt

Hi Carolyn,

One CA batch with 3 transactions, in 2 sections of the report (2 disbursements and one deposit both in the "Recorded in CA but not GL" section) display an incorrect date in the report but have correct created dates in the CATran table.  The batch is correctly set up to use the dates from the Detail, not the batch.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Laura,

I thought I was close in that the Created Date on the report didn't match the Crtd_datetime on the CATran record.  But I cannot seem to recreate your exact situation.   Is it just the CATran items that have the wrong date or do other items in that section of the report also have the wrong created date?  I have a CATran that I just created which is later than the date of the PR batch, but my item on the Created in CA but not in GL section of the report doesn't have the PR created date for all items in that section.

Can you recreate in the demo database?  Perhaps I'm missing a detail.  

• Laura_Barber Profile Picture
    Laura_Barber 230 on at
    Re: Created Date wrong on Bank Reconciliation 20630d.rpt

Hello Carolyn,

Thanks for your help. I checked the CashSumD table and here is what I found.

Transaction Date  -  Created Date

8/31/12 - 9/24/12

10/18/12 - 10/22/12

Laura

Hi Laura,

The Crtd_datetime on the report seems to be the date in the CashSumD.Crtd_Datetime field with a CashSumD.Trandate that corresponds to that particular transaction.  Can you look at the CashSumD record for that bank account/bank sub with a Trandate of 10/18/2012?  See what the Crtd_datetime is for that record.  

Hi Laura,

I think I may have replicated the issue.  I'll look into it further and let you know what I find.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,986 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans