Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Unanswered

Integration Manager Payroll Transactions

Posted on by 1,930

We had an integration setup for years that was working correctly. We import the pay rates from the import file.

After installing Advanced HR - the pay rates were no longer importing - Per Terry Heley' suggestion we changed the security on the payroll window and the Integration manager is now bringing the rate from the imported file.

Now it is only importing the last record - real strange. For example, I created the following to import. It will only import the last row. If I delete the last row which has PTOH code then the Row with HOUR paycode becomes the last row and gets imported.

BatchID,BatchComment,PP Beg Date,PP End Date,EmpID,PayCode,Hours/Units,Amount/Rate,Dept,Position

UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,HOLI,21,12.5,INST,TEC
UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,HOUR,22,15,INST,TEC

UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,PTOH,23,17.77,INST,TEC

Thanks

• Sunil Chhabra Profile Picture
    Sunil Chhabra 1,930 on at
    RE: Integration Manager Payroll Transactions

No sort order just group by batch.

• Richard Wheeler Profile Picture
    Richard Wheeler 75,730 on at

In your integration what are you specifying for the sort order or grouping?

• Sunil Chhabra Profile Picture
    Sunil Chhabra 1,930 on at

Richard,

I deleted the integration and redid it and it worked.  What I am trying  to figure (i must not have noticed this before) why the does Integration occur in "reverse order"

The following is my order of import - but in GP the Transaction number is the highest for the first record and lowest for the last record. I have added the column transaction number as it appears in Payroll Transaction Entry window.

UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,HOLI,21,12.5,INST,TEC   (Transaction # #815)

UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,HOUR,22,15,INST,TEC   (Transaction # 814)

UFPAYROLL,HOURLY,4/12/2027,4/18/2027,BARB0001,PTOH,23,17.77,INST,TEC  (transaction #813)

I know I can sort it different ways in the Transaction Grid - but I am curious if this is normal behavior?

Thanks

• Richard Wheeler Profile Picture
    Richard Wheeler 75,730 on at

I would try these two things:

First, try entering a payroll transaction manually and see if any new or unexpected windows appear.

Second, Tools->Customize, Customization Status. Highlight Advanced Payroll products and click disable and run the integration. Perhaps this will help narrow down which product is causing the change in behavior. There is more than one product for the Advanced Payroll/HR so be sure to disabled them all and then add them back one by one.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans