Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Service forum
Unanswered

Omnichannel proactive chat weird and broken behavior

Posted on by
Hi! We are trying to use the omnichannel chat widget in combination with the open hours toggle. We created a chat test that is only opened between noon and 1 clock (see the image below, sorry for the french text) 

//

When we add the widget script and a proactive script to pop up after a few seconds, the proactive window shows up (and I think it shouldn't) and when we click on it, everything is kinda broken.

At first I thought that my custom code was causing the problem, but by using the script provided by microsoft and the proactive exemple script that they give, it still behave weird and I don't know how to fix this. (The fix being not showing the proactive chat at all out of the office hours)

Thanks a lot for your support.

Categories:
  • Leah Ju Profile Picture
    Leah Ju Microsoft Employee on at
    Omnichannel proactive chat weird and broken behavior
    Hi Partner,
    It seems that this setting does not apply to proactive chat, setting operating hour is used to allow the client side to find the agent within a set period of time.
    In the proactive chat, the chat invitation is displayed to customers based on the configured triggers.
    This means that the proactive chat invitation will be sent as soon as the configured trigger is triggered in accordance with the conditions.
    Maybe you need add time limit in the code manually to achieve your goal.

I hope you can verify my answer if it helps you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Regards,
    Leah

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans