Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Sales forum / Pricing - Adding Sales...
Sales forum
Answered

Pricing - Adding Sales insight add-ons on SE or MRS license

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

Hi all,

I am already searching a while for an answer to this question and I was wondering if you could help me out:

When having a look at the Sales insights license (https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/sales/) I see that sales insights is included in the Sales Enterprise (SE)  license and Microsoft Sales Relationship (MRS) license.

However this license appears to only be partly included; Assistant (base cards) and Email intelligence (email engagement and auto-capture) are included but the other features are only add-ons.

Does anybody know what's the price of adding these add-ons to an SE or MRS license? Do you have to buy an entirely new Sales Insights license? Or does this involve another pricing model?

Another question: Is it possible to add these add-ons separately? For example:  If you only want to add predictive scoring but not the other remaining features?

So far I couldn't find any sources from Microsoft regarding this topic. Do you maybe know any information that could help me out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Categories:
  • Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Pricing - Adding Sales insight add-ons on SE or MRS license

Hi Ioannis,

Thank you for this information! It helped a lot.

• Verified answer

Hi Stéphanie,

1. The price should be in the link I posted earlier. If you need at least 1 feature listed under Dynamics 365 Sales Insights and is not marked to be contained in SE or MRS, you would be required to purchase a license per user.

2. The Add On license contains all the features which are listed under Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, so I do not see a license to contain only a subset of that list.

• Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at

Hi Ioannis,

Thanks for your response it concerns indeed the Advanced Sales Insight features.

I have just added a screenshot. I hope it clarifies my question. When I go to dynamics.microso5618.overview-sales-insight-features.PNGft.com/.../ and then scoll down the table 'compare plans' and stop at 'Dynamics 365 Sales Insights' I can see an overview of the features in Dynamics 365 Sales Insights (incl. the availabilty per sales license) Here I also see that for Sales Enterprise and Relationship Sales only the Assistant (base cards) and Email intelligence (email engagement and .auto-capture) are included.

The remaining features are said to be available as add-ons. Regarding to this I have the following questions:

1. What is the price of adding these remaining add-ons to an SE or MRS license? Do you have to buy an entirely new Sales Insights license? Since an organization (which already purchased a Sales Enterprise or Relationship sales license) already owns two features of the Dynamics 365 Sales Insights license, I was wondering if they could buy the remaining add-ons for a different price.

2. When looking at these features being presented as add-ons I was wondering if it is possible to add these add-ons separately?

Just an example:  If you have a customer (owning a SE or MRS license) who only wants to add predictive scoring but not the other remaining features? Is it possible to buy these add-ons separately?

So far I couldn't find any sources from Microsoft that gave information regarding to these questions. Do you have an idea?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

• RE: Pricing - Adding Sales insight add-ons on SE or MRS license

I assume you do. Please check the below information:

https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/ai/sales-insights/

2538.pastedimage1583396471930v1.png

• RE: Pricing - Adding Sales insight add-ons on SE or MRS license

Hi Stéphanie,

can you provide more details on the add-ons you are referring to?

Are you referring to the "Advanced Sales Insights features" on the public facing documentation below?

docs.microsoft.com/.../overview

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans