Skip to main content
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Unanswered

Could someone please explain the purpose and functionality of LedgerJournalControlV2Entity

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 60

Hi,

I'm seeking information on how to export data from the 'LedgerJournalControlHeader' table in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I attempted to use the 'LedgerJournalControlEntity' data entity, but it seems to be obsolete. I then tried using the 'LedgerJournalControlV2Entity' data entity, but it didn't retrieve any records even though there are records in 'LedgerJournalControlHeader' table.

Can someone provide insights into the functionality of the 'LedgerJournalControlV2Entity' data entity and suggest any alternative entities for exporting data from the 'LedgerJournalControlHeader' table?

Thanks and Regards,
Rubalingam.S

• Rubalingam S Profile Picture
    Rubalingam S 60 on at
    Could someone please explain the purpose and functionality of LedgerJournalControlV2Entity
    Hi andreasraithel,

Yes, Ledger control is set up in the same way mentioned in the link but when I try to extract data via DMF for the entity I'm not getting any data.

Thanks and Regards,
    Rubalingam.S
  • andreasraithel Profile Picture
    andreasraithel 4,328 on at
    Hy,

as for V10.0.38 the LedgerJournalControlEntity is obsolete and the LedgerJournalControlV2Entity is not public.

Herzliche Grüße / kind regards,

Andreas Raithel
    D365FO Solution Architect

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,066 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,585 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans