Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Commerce forum / How to fix the issues ...
Commerce forum
Suggested answer

How to fix the issues "The application has encountered an error" on Cloud POS

Posted on by 5

The application has encountered an error.  Try again or contact your administrator to fix this problem.

" The application has encountered an error. Try again or contact your administrator to fix this problem. "

I received the notice when I logon Cloud POS , please help show me where the erros is. 

Many thanks all

Categories:
  • Shafeeque Mohammed Profile Picture
    Shafeeque Mohammed 6,139 Super User on at
    RE: How to fix the issues "The application has encountered an error" on Cloud POS

This is a very generic error. If you are able to get a detailed error from F12, check the CSU logs on LCS if it is cloud hosted or check your event viewer if your CSU is self hosted.

• Suggested answer
    veejay Profile Picture
    veejay 55 on at
    RE: How to fix the issues "The application has encountered an error" on Cloud POS

Hello ThangTran, i'm also facing same issue. Do you have resolved this issue. Please let me know the steps on resolution.

• Suggested answer
    Xusheng Profile Picture
    Xusheng on at

Hi,

Have you get any error message at Retail server event log?

I suggest you log a service request to double confirm with Microsoft retail support team for further analysis.

• ThangTran Profile Picture
    ThangTran 5 on at

Many thanks Vickram Kapoor,

This is an error, can you show me how to fix it?

Individual message displayed to the user: Message type: 'Error'; Resource IDs: 'unknown;string_29000;unknown;unknown;en-ZA'; Title: 'undefined'; Message: 'The application has encountered an error.  Try again or contact your administrator to fix this problem.'; Additional info: 'undefined';

• vivo88 Profile Picture
    vivo88 1,066 on at

As you are using Cloud POS, to check the error press F12 to open Developer tools.

Here you can see the actual error that you are getting in Cloud POS.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans