Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Answered

How to find ALL CONTACTS in the Advanced Find ??

Posted on by Microsoft Employee

I am having a hard time finding all of the contacts we have in CRM under our active accounts. I have been able to find the primary email contact and export to excel, but need to be able to find the emails of all of the other contacts that are listed under each company. Can anyone help me out with this? I'm sure it can't be too difficult for someone more experienced than myself with CRM. 

Thank you

Categories:
  • Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: How to find ALL CONTACTS in the Advanced Find ??

Thanks for all the help guys, was able to finally get it figured out from all the help

• Verified answer
    Community Member Profile Picture

Hello JacobC

With Dynamics CRM 2015, you can use the bottom of Advanced find that can help to review all tha data that is related with any entity. In this case you have to select the buttom of Advanced Find > Look for ACCOUNTS > Used Save View: New. Then find by Contact and select the value or values for these contact that you want to visualize. Also you can add mpre columns to complete your report.

Best Regards,

• Suggested answer
    RogC Profile Picture
    RogC on at

If I've understood correct, you search for all contacts with an email,address and where the contacts Parent account contains data and parent account is active.  Edit the columns to,choose the ones you want and you should be good to go

• Community Member Profile Picture

I used the advanced find earlier to pull all the emails and got over 3400. What we really need to know is which ERP the customer is using as well as their e mail and company name. I was able to get the Company Name, ERP, E mail, ETC for the PRIMARY contact of each account but I need the same info for all of the other contacts listed under each Business Account if that makes sense.

• Suggested answer
    ScottDurow Profile Picture
    ScottDurow 50,166 on at

Hi,

It sounds like you are searching for Accounts only.

You will need to click on 'Advanced Find' and in the 'Look for' drop down, select 'Contacts' - ensure you have no filters (unless you only want active contacts).

Hope this helps,

Scott

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,914 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,549 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans