Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Data management package REST API - Export package in dynamics 365FO using postman

HOW TO EXPORT DATA PACKAGES IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 Hi All, In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of exporting data packages in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Please ensure your Bearer token [https://learning.postman.com/docs/sendin...

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Financial), how do I… Close a Period

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. While you do create fiscal years and accounting periods in Business Central, it is not a period bas...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Power Automate – Flow is not running on Trigger condition

I was working on a flow and added a Trigger Condition which has 2 conditions in OR clause. @or(equals(triggerOutputs()?[‘body/statecode’], 1), greaterOrEquals(triggerOutputs()?[‘body/closeprobability’], 80)) The flow is working as expected with th...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
Why is a NonProfit CRM Important to a NonProfit Organization?

A NonProfit CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system is essential for any nonprofit organization aiming to streamline operations, enhance donor relationships, and maximize fundraising efforts. Implementing a NonProfit CRM can significantly im...

LikeLike (0)
Revolutionizing Theme Parks: The Power of Unified Commerce Solutions

In entertainment and leisure, theme parks are iconic destinations where dreams come alive and memories are made. However, managing a theme park behind the scenes involves overcoming numerous operational challenges to ensure seamless guest experien...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
Revolutionizing Theme Parks: The Power of Unified Commerce Solutions

In entertainment and leisure, theme parks are iconic destinations where dreams come alive and memories are made. However, managing a theme park behind the scenes involves overcoming numerous operational challenges to ensure seamless guest experien...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
How to choose the right CRM software for your business?

Cultivating strong and lasting relationships with your customers is paramount. It’s not merely about attracting customers; it’s about retaining them, understanding their needs, and delivering exceptional experiences. This is where Customer Relatio...

LikeLike (0)
{How to} Real time tips and suggested answers during Teams meetings in Microsoft S...

Hello Everyone, Today  I am going to share my thoughts on real time tips and suggested answers during teams meetings in Microsoft Sales Copilot. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEil6-xTpmDvw-L8pPc0z...

malla 1,264