Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Issue with v10.0.40: OperationCanceledException when Rebuilding Solution in Visual Studio

Last replied Posted on by Diego Mancassola 204

Hello everyone, I'm currently facing an issue with version 10.0.40. When I rebuild our solution in Visual Studio, I encounter the following error: ...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum download pictures uploaded to inspection template

Last replied Posted on by SebRin

Hello,  I was wondering if anyone know how to download the pictures uploaded to inspection templates? It seems they are stored on the "Note" t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum integration with ms sql server

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hello experts, I'm facing a challenge with integration at the moment. My goal is to transfer data from Dynamics 365 Business Central (cloud base)...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Drop shipment with prepayment - error when posting Salesinvoice

Last replied Posted on by Groefte 68

We are on BC Application  Version 24.2.20227.20460   Has set up a Drop shipment with prepayment 30% on both sales order and purchas...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum How do I set up the education accelerator portal?

Last replied Posted on by RyeTeacher 155

I would like to test out the education accelerator portal. How do I go about installing the that? I see the package deployer. Do I just import that in as a solution?

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum shopify connector

Last replied Posted on by Community member 5

When configuring the Shopify store in Business Central there is a field that says /End of support/ and the date of March 1, 2024 appears and in the de...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Urgent Assistance Required for Dynamics 365 Customization Issue

Last replied Posted on by LB-03071852-0

Hello Support Team,   We recently completed the migration of our CRM system from version 2015 to Dynamics 365 CRM. However, we have encountered...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Dynamics 365 Sales integrations: What integrations are useful to have for CRM to enhance business processes?

Last replied Posted on by John Mongol 83

Hi,We have our CRM for about a year now, and I was wondering what integrations have other companies made to enhance their sales process. For example integrations for document signing? maybe with leedfeeder to populate leads automatically. What are...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customizing SSRS Reports in 2024

Last replied Posted on by CU03071415-0 2

What is the most up-to-date way of modifying an existing SSRS report? The naive approach that i have taken was to: Extend TmpTable and add desire...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum RMA Process - Post Disposition codes later in the proces

Last replied Posted on by JJ-05071256-0

Hello all, Hopefully someone can help me with an issue in Dynamics. The issue is as follows. We want to start using the RMA module in D365. ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 286,384 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans