Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Method to get Free Trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations

Last replied Posted on by CU10050704-0 2

Can Anyone please guide me how I can get Free Trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as I am Internee at Maison Consulting and Solutio...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Extending DataBase Log

Last replied Posted on by CU20051413-0

I have 3 requirements 1. Database log by default cleaned up for every 30 days. Can I retain or extend it??2. Need to retain the last latest recor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Creating General Journal with X++ with validation

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 338

Hi everyone, I want to create General Journal using X++ by reading a csv file, recently to insert normal journal is working, however may I know i...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum GP link to Amazon for selling

Last replied Posted on by Rochelle Mausteller 769

Our customer is looking into selling goods on Amazon.com.  Are there any products available that link to the Amazon store and update inventory, update pricing etc?  Any recommendations would be appreciated.  They are currently on GP...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Column level access to allow users to update only certain columns on a custom entity

Last replied Posted on by Jessica Weissman 110

I've got a need to permit a group of users access only to certain columns on a custom entity. Is there a way to do this using column security?  Would users who have read/write access to the entity via a security role retain that access, o...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Zero value cost price or sale price

Last replied Posted on by WS-20050028-0

Hi, how do I enter a 100% discount in a sales line? It will not allow me to have a $0.00 Line Amount value, it says / A value for this field is requir...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Per-tenant extension 'XXX' version 2.1.0.0 by 'XXX' failed to compile.

Last replied Posted on by SeanLo 126

Hi, I have tried updating my Sandbox environment to version : 24.0.16410.17628 of Business Central.However, I am getting the following...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Is there a built-in function to check string is date or not ?

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 338

Hi guys, I'm reading data from CSV, and part of the data is a date. But as usual, there will be some value error usually relate to user given wro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum APP/Plataform to manage Customer Tenants

Last replied Posted on by CU20051150-0 2

Hello, Does anyone know, or know what type of application or platform we see in the image below? I needed something to be able to view data from ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Adding dll and using it in code

Last replied Posted on by ShahzaibAhmed52 100

Hi, I am trying to use Newtonsoft.Json dll in my code. i have coppied the dll file to the bin folder.I have also added it in refrences in AOT.&nb...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,377 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans