Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Not able to pull dynamics contents in power automate for PO record from Dynamics F&O

Last replied Posted on by KF-03070643-0 8

Hi Team Below the brief history of the task.    When PO is created/reviewed (marked as completed not approved through internal dynamics...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum A relation between CustInvoiceJour and WMSShipment

Last replied Posted on by SH-03071114-0 8

Is there a way to find a relation between CustInvoiceJour and WMSShipment on d365fo, currently on ax there is a link table between the two which...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to apply color to columns in view

Last replied Posted on by CU04051244-0 50

Hello, In Dynamic 365 online, I have a view that contains a read only table. Depending on the value of the column, how do I use JavaScript to upd...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Description appearing "Vendor Invoice"

Last replied Posted on by YasirShahzad 509

Hello Experts,   In INV vouchers which are PO based invoices... the description is appearing "Vendor invoice" again every INV...user is facin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to Put Project No. in Saved Filter of Project Planning Line?

Last replied Posted on by yossy55 72

Hi,   I would like to know if there is a way to put the current Project No. in the filter to save in Project Planning Lines page. The user n...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum D365 Vat and TAx Base Amount

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 86

Hello! I would like to know if there is any possibility to find a way to change the tax base amount when using a reverse charge setup. 1111 In the...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Can not post final sale invoice because of unit of measure field

Last replied Posted on by DA-04051316-0 30

Dear All,   We are using business central cloud and we have problem regarding posting final invoice for sale order. there is a sale order in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum AL Field extension scope. Initial company setup.

Last replied Posted on by IH-07071528-0

Hi, Apologies if this is a real newb question but I've searched everywhere and am getting no-where. I created a table extension called 'Web Model'...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum workflow approved name in purchase order

Last replied Posted on by CU04060706-0 53

Hi Expert,    I have one requirement that from Workflow we need to get  Approved By and Approved Date into PURCHASE ORDER...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Error when posting a purchase order invoice after adding a new dimension to account structure

Last replied Posted on by Nina 6

Any advice on the error message below? The existing account structure ABC was amended to include a department financial dimension and activated. ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,642 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,485 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans