Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 22

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Change edtExtension field

Last replied Posted on by CU13080802-3 15

Hi every one, I'm developing function in Inventory movement. In form InventJournalMovement , column InventJournalTrans_Qty just show 2 decimals. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generate a report with a list of all vendors with all their details

Last replied Posted on by CU15101146-0 0

Hello,   I'm trying to export to excel a report with the list of all the vendors in Business Central. The report must contain Name, Fiscal ID...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Post the export sales order through X++ (IND)

Last replied Posted on by CU09090747-0 0

I am trying to post invoice for export sales order (IND) through following code, it doesn't work. How can I post export sales order?...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom Security Configuration

Last replied Posted on by MYGz 1,847

Hi,   I am looking for some resources to get started with Security. I am aware of the basics privleges, duties and roles and the Security Con...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum xRechnung-electronic report

Posted on by PK-16100640-0 0

Hello D3 community,   We are implementing for Germany the standard xRechnung (e-invoice) , however we are receiving a validation error which ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum CredManCreditMax

Last replied Posted on by DELDYN 268

Hi,   In the customer form there is a field called "total credit limit" which comes from a display method called credManCreditMax   If...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum What permissions are needed to enable the Manage shifts appBar buttons

Last replied Posted on by Retha 1,427

.We have the Manage shifts operation in POS for the managers. Even though the managers are assigned the store manager privileges with Manager privi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Preview the Report based on selection of option on request page in business central

Last replied Posted on by PD-23090659-0 20

Hi All, I have an option field labeled "Report" on the request page. If "Sample1" is selected, I would like to display the Sample1 layout during th...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,570 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,683 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates