Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum automatic authorization

Last replied Posted on by MD-11070848-0 9

Hello,   When I create a new user, is there any way to automatically assign an authorization?

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Sales Tax difference on Posting and Invoice

Last replied Posted on by Ramiz 170

I am trying to post an invoice with Sales Tax in Spanish version of Business Central. The sales tax is getting calculated correctly on the Invoice b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Insert directly into SQL using X++

Last replied Posted on by AbdullahAhmed_ 49

I'm trying to insert directly into SQL but I get the error: Cannot execute the required database operation. The SQL database has issued an erro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Service Management Setup Primary Key '' does not Exists

Last replied Posted on by AS-24051112-0 8

In NAV-2009 )   In Sales Order when I click on "Post and Print" then it will give me 3 options and one of them is "Ship and Invoice" and I c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Block Export to Excel

Last replied Posted on by MD-11070848-0 9

Hello,   I need remove export the excel, open in excel and export all rows from users.   How can I ? ( For example: in fixed assets.) ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum On-Prem Business Central(with Essential License) integration with Power Automate.

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 21

Hi All, I have On-Prem Business central with Essential license, and now we want to integrate it with Power automate so after that i can create sal...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Data exchange definition setup for payment export

Last replied Posted on by CU01100109-0 0

Hi,   I am setting up the data exchange definition for payment export. I am entering the codeunits in it. Setting up the field mapping also b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Set up and deploy on-premises environments (Application 10.0.32 and later)

Last replied Posted on by CU29091058-0 0

Hello All,   I am trying to deploy new envoirenment as sandbox (on-prem). every is going fine until the Step 16. Configure Lifecycle Ser...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum DB Refresh Tier 1 to Tier 1

Last replied Posted on by PT-09091026-0 0

Hi, we have created two Tier1 environments for the below purpose Golden Environemnt--(we have manually imported/configured the configuration dat...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum purchase pre payment invoice and month closed Need to be reversed in the current open month

Last replied Posted on by CU30092224-0 0

a vendor pre payment is paid in the month of July2024 and the month is closed financially . but we need to reverse the vendor pre payment invoice in...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,462 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,366 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates