Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Insights - Journeys

Customer Insights - Journeys

Topic
Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Adding a Contact Point in Contact Point Consents via created Lead

Last replied Posted on by MA-01051425-0 5

Hi all, is it possible to add a Contact Point into the entity Contact Point Consents from a newly created Lead when a certain field is populated? If s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to delete emails in Real Time Marketing in Higher Environments.

Last replied Posted on by HR-16051202-0

Hi All,  First time posting so please bear with me if i'm unclear.  I have deployed emails from DEV to higher environments.However...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Unable to "TEST SEND" via Email Template "Preview and test" functionality.

Last replied Posted on by AK-15050539-0 2

Hi, I've created a number of Email templates, of which I want to send proof copies to stakeholders.   But in the /Preview and test/ tab...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Contact Leaves a Suppression List - can they rejoin the journey?

Last replied Posted on by PhiltheJuggler 8

We have a journey that sends emails starting 6 months from the renewal date. We also have a suppression segment on that same journey that prevents con...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Event Registrations and CRM Registration forms

Last replied Posted on by CU15051118-0

Hi team, I have 2 separate events.I use the same details on both events. When I use the CRM Registration form to capture the participants de...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum How Best to Migrate old Outbound Subscription Center to Real-Time Preference Center

Last replied Posted on by IAmGreg 4

Hi, I have a number of outbound marketing campaigns that have been sent out with Outbound Marketing that have a subscription center attached to t...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Code for Custom triggers

Last replied Posted on by jwcpc 83

Hi - does anyone have experience getting a custom trigger to fire via code? I've setup a custom trigger, added to our website via Google Tag Mana...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Sample custom channel - Invalid test send parameters were provided

Last replied Posted on by Community member 8

Hello Experts, I'm using the SampleCustomChannel with no modifications (only the plugin was built and the solution was packed as unmanaged).https...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Segments: Relative dates and timezones in segment queries

Last replied Posted on by FT-14050449-0 2

Hi everyone,Hoping someone can provide some guidance on my scenario below:I am building out a segment query that includes the 'is Relative Date' crite...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Filtering Drop Down fields based on another Field on Form

Last replied Posted on by CU14050130-0

Hi all,First time posting in the forum. Please forgive me if this is not the right forum for my query./-----------------------------------------This i...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,373 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,212 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans