Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general

Dynamics 365 general

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Please advise how to do personalization

Last replied Posted on by JL-01050104-0 23

Dear All, Please advise how to personalize for capitalization of inputted value and setting the particular value of radio button as default. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to verify current user equals record owner in cloud flow?

Last replied Posted on by DATAGREE 95

Hi Expert, How to verify current user equals record owner in cloud flow?   Could you please provide a solution?

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum How to show a side form on click of the field using JS

Last replied Posted on by CU16051521-0

When I click on the field, A form should be displayed on the side of the screen. I took care of the creation of the sideform, but it needed to be disp...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Website Forms to Start Trigger

Last replied Posted on by AF-16051542-0

If we have an embedded form on our website, can we create a trigger that will start a flow to a list for approvals? I would like to create a customer ...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Certification

Last replied Posted on by CU16051354-0

Hi All,I have been working in the industry for about 5 years but have never got the qualifications (Never enough time!). With the recent issues in the...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Receive notifications in MS Teams for all incoming chat messages in omnichannel

Last replied Posted on by JM-15051852-0

Is there way to receive notifications in Teams for all incoming live chat messages in omnichannel?

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Parent Business keeps auto filling the new business unit

Last replied Posted on by AT-15050947-0

Version: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Version 2104 (9.1.24.11) (DB 9.1.24.11) on-premises We have been using Dynamics CRM since 2015, and have a b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Class Attendance

Last replied Posted on by Bahalzamon 214

I am looking to make a class attendance piece into an app I have and I am unsure exactly how to go about it. My current Plan: Table StudentN...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Instructor lead trainings

Last replied Posted on by SJ-15052312-0

Hello - I am looking for advice on instructor lead trainings.  We need trainings for Dynamics365 developers.  They have basic programming kn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Run a flow in a model driven app

Last replied Posted on by RyeTeacher 155

I am using the education accelerator in Dynamics 365. We have a course section entity that I want to be able to run a flow from so I can populate an attendance table. My question is how can I trigger a flow within the course section form for that ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans