Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have a number of questions:
1. How do you input the Profile/Face image in the Customer Profile?
2. Is there a means to populate the Brand and Interest visualisations through data import? If not possible, what's the data source?
3. We have a consolidated Customer record of 1135. We've checked the Customer Entity and have confirmed that we have a 1135 data rows. The Customer Page displays a 1135 contacts as well. I've made a static segment wherein it will capture All Customer; expecting 1135 members but we are getting 1001 members only. No filters defined except ALL RECORDS. This segmentation filter is basically the same as the static segment for All customers defined in the Demo Environment of Customer Insights.
Did we miss any step? What should be done to resolve this?
4. We can't seem to sort the Timeline/Activities based on the Start Date. How do we fix this?
5. Is there a means to package the configurations including defined measures and segments for deployment to another tenant?
Thanks for evaluating CI and for the feedback! Please see below quick comments:
Re#1: Today we allow customization through our consumption surfaces like PowerBI, PowerApps etc. Hence we dont support profile image in CI. Can you please submit an idea if you indeed require this capability in the app.
Re#2: Brand and Interests are enabled after you setup enrichment in the app.
Re#3: Thanks for flagging this, we are looking into it.
Re#4: Thanks for flagging this issue, we are looking into this.
Re#4: Not yet, we are actively working on this and hope to make this available in the coming months.
Business Applications communities