Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Create Brand Profiles in Customer Insights – Journeys to Create Cohesive Brand Exp...

In this blog, we will learn about one of the new features introduced by Microsoft in Dynamics 365 in 2024 Release Wave 1, i.e., the creation of Brand Profiles. Each company has a specific Colour code, Logos, Style, Fonts, etc. which will be very s...

Inogic 23,947
LikeLike (0)
How Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing Can Help Businesses Streamline Operations

The manufacturing landscape is constantly evolving, with businesses facing increasingly complex challenges. Manufacturing businesses must contend with rising costs, evolving customer expectations, and a constant need for innovation and efficiency....

LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Sales), how do I… Assign Number Series...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. I explained Number Series in a recent article; creating the number series is a required step, but a...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 489

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes detecting platform changes in Business Central, Business Central SaaS and the cost of cloud storage, and pr...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales : Summer Vibes

This summer Microsoft Dynamics 365 introduces several innovative features aimed at optimizing sales processes and boosting productivity for sales teams and managers.

Javier.Armesto 4 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} New and intuitive user experience for Field Service mobile

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on the new and intuitive user experience for Field Service Mobile. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-IF7_c6SaTay97A7uw48MMH3qcmhInNyNttJ5n9iAl-O...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
6 findings from IoT Signals report: Manufacturers prepare their shop floor for AI

Read on to discover the six key lessons learned from manufacturers rethinking their operations for AI and how Microsoft is supporting the factory of the future with Azure's adaptive cloud approach. The post 6 findings from IoT Signals report: Man...