My name is Gaurangkumar Jani. I am a qualified Chartered Accountant (Indian CPA). I started working with Dynamics products in the year 2014 as an Internal Auditor for our client.
I left the accounting & auditing industry to become a consultant for Dynamics 365 Finance.
I started working as a Dynamics 365 Finance (F&O) Functional consultant in the year 2018 and have expertise in the same. I helped our customer to build/rebuild the business process and implement Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation with minimum customization.

In this journey, I have taken the following certification from Microsoft:
1. Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate (MB-300 + MB-310)
2. Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert (MB-700)
3. Microsoft Certified Trainer

"Microsoft Community is one the best place to learn & connect with the brilliant minds of the industry. It provides us with some unique ideas as well as the limitation of the system or process that always helps while dealing with the customer’s requirements. This community helped me to understand that An ordinary person can become an extraordinary person by just sharing knowledge and the issues with each other.

I am always ready to help the community in every way possible. I spend most of my free time on the community.dynamics.com forum, it helped me a lot in learning new issues and solutions in the system."

Gaurangkumar Jani, Senior Finance Functional Consultant (MSD365FO)

We are excited to recognize Gaurangkumar as our October 2021 Community Spotlight honoree! He has over 250 forum posts to his credit. Connect with him on LinkedIn and follow his blog here.