Check out the latest Commerce updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Commerce and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Commerce video
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hi..We would like to seek your advice on this matter
We have a project Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (The latest version) in Retail Company. We put it in Azure.
Our problem is about data sync to Offline DB (we have Offline DB in all POS Clients). For example: We create a promo on HQ (AX). Store DB updated properly, POS1 updated properly, POS2 updated properly, but POS3 was not updated. Sometimes POS1 was not updated, but POS2 updated properly and POS3 updated properly (doesn't have a regular pattern).
We have a temporary solution (re-build Offline DB), but it didn't last long. Data sync problem will come back again.
Any recommendation would be very much appreciated. Thank You
Is there any failed event log for this issue?
We found the below error message:
Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.DbOutdatedSyncException: Cannot enumerate changes at the RelationalSyncProvider because the remote peer is outdated. See the OutdatedDbSyncException that was thrown for more details.
at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.RelationalSyncProvider.GetChangeBatch(UInt32 batchSize, SyncKnowledge destinationKnowledge, Object& changeDataRetriever)
at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeProviderProxy.GetChangeBatch(UInt32 dwBatchSize, ISyncKnowledge pSyncKnowledge, ISyncChangeBatch& ppChangeBatch, Object& ppUnkDataRetriever)
at Microsoft.Synchronization.CoreInterop.ISyncSession.Start(CONFLICT_RESOLUTION_POLICY resolutionPolicy, _SYNC_SESSION_STATISTICS& pSyncSessionStatistics)
at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeSyncOrchestrator.DoOneWaySyncHelper(SyncIdFormatGroup sourceIdFormats, SyncIdFormatGroup destinationIdFormats, KnowledgeSyncProviderConfiguration destinationConfiguration, SyncCallbacks DestinationCallbacks, ISyncProvider sourceProxy, ISyncProvider destinationProxy, ChangeDataAdapter callbackChangeDataAdapter, SyncDataConverter conflictDataConverter, Int32& changesApplied, Int32& changesFailed)
at Microsoft.Synchronization.KnowledgeSyncOrchestrator.DoOneWayKnowledgeSync(SyncDataConverter sourceConverter, SyncDataConverter destinationConverter, SyncProvider sourceProvider, SyncProvider destinationProvider, Int32& changesApplied, Int32& changesFailed)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Retail.Offline.Sync.Synchronizer.SynchronizeScope(RETAILOFFLINESCOPE scope)
I suggest you log a new service request to double check with Microsoft retail support team. then they will help fix this issue for you.
Business Applications communities