Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Now Available in Community - New TechTalk Videos for 2022
2023 Release Wave 1Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from April 2023 through September 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Hello Everyone,Hope all of you are safe and sound. I've encountered this error whilst activating my retail Cloud POS device. The device im trying to activate is HOUSTON-14 available in the demo data.
I've attached a worker to my user with all necessary POS permissions moreover I've attached system administrator security role to my user.
ERROR MESSAGE: -
DA1010 - The user is not authorized to perform this operation
I leave this question for community to respond. We will verify and if any information is available, we respond to you next week.
Here are the steps typically required to activate a user to a store.
1. Select a retail worker associated to the Retail company USRT.
2. Ensure that the selected worker has requisite cashier/ manager permissions to operate POS.
3. Associate that worker to your user ID in the system admin module.
4. In the employees/ worker master, associate your user identity to that worker.
5. Ensure that the worker you've chosen, is a worker linked to the store that you are trying to log into (Store master --> Workers).
6. In the devices master, ensure that you validate the POS device for that worker.
Nanditha J Kini has stated all the possible setup issues.
one thing to add, remember to run sync job 1060: Staff
Business Applications communities