Check out the latest Commerce updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Commerce and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Commerce video
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hello Everyone,Hope all of you are safe and sound. I've encountered this error whilst activating my retail Cloud POS device. The device im trying to activate is HOUSTON-14 available in the demo data.
I've attached a worker to my user with all necessary POS permissions moreover I've attached system administrator security role to my user.
ERROR MESSAGE: -
DA1010 - The user is not authorized to perform this operation
I leave this question for community to respond. We will verify and if any information is available, we respond to you next week.
Here are the steps typically required to activate a user to a store.
1. Select a retail worker associated to the Retail company USRT.
2. Ensure that the selected worker has requisite cashier/ manager permissions to operate POS.
3. Associate that worker to your user ID in the system admin module.
4. In the employees/ worker master, associate your user identity to that worker.
5. Ensure that the worker you've chosen, is a worker linked to the store that you are trying to log into (Store master --> Workers).
6. In the devices master, ensure that you validate the POS device for that worker.
Nanditha J Kini has stated all the possible setup issues.
one thing to add, remember to run sync job 1060: Staff
Business Applications communities