Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Commerce updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Commerce and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Commerce video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hello Everyone,Hope all of you are safe and sound. I've encountered this error whilst activating my retail Cloud POS device. The device im trying to activate is HOUSTON-14 available in the demo data.
I've attached a worker to my user with all necessary POS permissions moreover I've attached system administrator security role to my user.
ERROR MESSAGE: -
DA1010 - The user is not authorized to perform this operation
I leave this question for community to respond. We will verify and if any information is available, we respond to you next week.
Here are the steps typically required to activate a user to a store.
1. Select a retail worker associated to the Retail company USRT.
2. Ensure that the selected worker has requisite cashier/ manager permissions to operate POS.
3. Associate that worker to your user ID in the system admin module.
4. In the employees/ worker master, associate your user identity to that worker.
5. Ensure that the worker you've chosen, is a worker linked to the store that you are trying to log into (Store master --> Workers).
6. In the devices master, ensure that you validate the POS device for that worker.
Nanditha J Kini has stated all the possible setup issues.
one thing to add, remember to run sync job 1060: Staff
Business Applications communities