Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Now Available in Community - New TechTalk Videos for 2022
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am facing the error below when i try to open the layout designer. I am using internet explorer.
product version : 10.0.14 (10.0.605.20012)platform version : Update38 (7.0.5778.41503)
Any help is really apprecaited
You may try below steps:
1. In ADFS Management go to application groups.
2. Then go into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations On-premises group.
3. Click on Add Application.
4. Choose Native Application.
5. Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations On-premises - Retail Designer.
6. Client Id: should be your environment ID.
7. Redirect URI: login.microsoftonline.com/.../nativeclient
i tried your highly appreciated suggestion but still i getting the same error. do have any other suggestion :D
You may navigate to the Event Viewer on ADFS box and look for errors in the source AD FS - there will be errors explaining an error details.
Referring to this doc: docs.microsoft.com/.../authentication-onprem
If you need further technical assistance, you may open a support ticket with Microsoft to get help with.
Business Applications communities