Topic
Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Workdate as Posting date during posting of sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU27090856-0 0

Hello all, Is there any setting that can overwrite the posting date to Work date at the time of posting sales invoice?   Current Sales & ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Incoming Documents

Last replied Posted on by SB-27091917-0 0

How do I attach an incoming document to general journal so that it shows up on every line in FactBox pane?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to enter Purchase Order for inventory already input using an Item Journal Entry?

Last replied Posted on by RH 143

We entered some inventory/item manually using an item journal at the time because we were not sure which vendor to use but needed to sell ahead of t...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Can't delete existing lines of batch.

Posted on by JK-27092226-0 0

I have a batch that I'm trying to post, but I am receiving an error message that says " There are existing lines in batch XYZ in the Output Journal....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Can you un-void a check to a vendor?

Last replied Posted on by DM-13091728-0 14

We have paid a vendor with a check.  The vendor states after 60 days they haven't received the check and wants a new one.  We void the che...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Where to set so that delegation of User Approval will be automatic?

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,163

Hi Community,   I would like to find out, for user Approval delegation, I understand that the primary user approving officer will need to go ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Integrating Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Real-time Marketing Form?

Posted on by WL-27092011-0 0

Hello,   I've followed the guide on Microsoft Learn regarding adding Google reCAPTCHA to real-time marketing forms under Customer Insights – ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum How to get an invoice remainder to post for a negative receipt and the PO into Invoice status

Posted on by LB-27092009-0 0

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PO Status Reverted to Pending Payment

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 0

Hi!   I'm having issues with two Purchase Orders which status reverted from Released to Pending Prepayment. Both POs have Prepayment Invoices...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Limit the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day

Last replied Posted on by MP-26092155-0 0

I'm curious if there is a way to limit/cap the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day until the segment is exhausted?   For exam...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,445 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,334 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates