Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Customer Voice Videos
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I have just had my Microsoft Forms Pro account moved to Dynamic 365 Customer Voice
The forms have all moved over perfectly, which is great.
I can see the responses to my forms when I double click on a respondee's name
However, when I go to export (to CSV) no responses come through (just an excel file with the headers, and no content).
I tried creating a new form, and responding to that, and the export worked fine.
Export issue only seems to be on my migrated forms.
Can someone please assist.
We have identified issue with export to excel functionality last week and have deployed fix to correct the issue. Please let us know if you still experience the issue and send the survey URL to email@example.com
THank you - yes, all working again.
I am experiencing this issue as of today. I was not experiencing this issue last week in Customer Voice. As you advised here, I have sent the survey urls to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am still experiencing the issue of exporting results from Customer Voice. I tried sending the url as advised but I'm not able to send emails to the give mail address.
I also received an undeliverable from my e-mail yesterday.
I sent an e-mail to the address and included the survey links and the message came back undeliverable. The issue is still occuring.
Sandy, we are looking into this issue and will get back to you asap via email
I'm experiencing this issue as well. New Forms Pro survey recently migrated to customer voice. I can browse responses on the site, but get an empty csv when exporting. I tried to email the address above and it was returned.
The results are populating now in the export; however deleted responses are also populating now.
I am also still having this issue - i'm currently using the workaround found in this linked thread to export my results but nervous how long this way will be available for - really need a long-term solution to this. techcommunity.microsoft.com/.../1626431
Business Applications communities