Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Actions), how do I… Us...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of actions available in Power Automate for Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Business Central 2024 wave 2 preview (v25) is available

The public preview of Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 wave 2 (v25) is available. Admin center: Create Environment: choose “Version The post Business Central 2024 wave 2 preview (v25) is available [https://robertostefanettinavblog.com/2024/09/0...

Like ( 0 )
Quick Tip: BC 2024 Wave 2 Sandbox Preview & new Word add-in

As from this week you can create a Business Central 2024 Wave 2 Saas Sandbox:   You can have a look here at some expected features: New and planned features for Dynamics 365 Business Central, 2024 release wave 2 | Microsoft Learn Microsoft Dynamic...

Steven Renders 5,043 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
BC Friday Tips #5 Code Cleanup

Here’s another #BCFridayTips for #msdyn365bc developers. Tidy up your code with the “AZ AL Dev Tools” extension’s Code Cleanup Actions. It’s important to keep our code nice and tidy. It’s not just about aesthetics;... The post BC Friday Tips #5 C...

TeddyH 12,861 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 499

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes AutoIncrement counter behavior in testing environments, mirroring an Azure SQL Business Central database in...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
Easiest Way of Territory Creation & CRM Record Search in Dynamics 365

Maplytics enables businesses to efficiently visualize Dynamics 365 CRM data on a map, simplifying analysis and decision-making. However, with numerous CRM Records displayed simultaneously, finding that specific record can become […] The post Easi...

Like ( 0 )
Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO

Workflow in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO is used to automate business processes. It defines how document/record is moved through the system, approvals on the record, and decisions required at each step.

Like ( 0 )
Creating Quotes and Orders in Dynamics 365 Sales

A beginners guide to using quotes and orders in Dynamics 365 Sales