Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
‘Better Together’ Integration forum available
We're launching a how-to forum where you can learn and engage about how Dynamics 365 integrates with other Power Platform products.
Read about Better Together forum
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Hope you all doing good !
I want to show Document entity on Sub grid? i.e Relate entity documents .
thanks in advance
You can follow the steps below to achieve your requirements.
1. Open your SharePoint and create your site for Document. Copy the URL of the site.
2. In your Dynamics app, open Advanced Settings > Settings >Document Management.
3. Click the Configure Server-Based SharePoint Integration and set the integration.
4. Back to the ‘Document Management’ page and click the ‘Document Management Settings’. Select the entity (e.g. Account) you want to display the sub grid for.
5. Click the Next and tick the ‘Based on entity’ option. Go on to finish it.
6. Then you can find the grid of Documents in the Related – Common within the form for an account.
Hope this will help you.
Business Applications communities