Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Field Service updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Field Service and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Field Service video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We've created a number of Agreements and added Agreement Invoice Setups with Agreement Invoice Products which have dollar values (i.e. greater than zero), but all the Invoices being generated have a $0.00 amount and there are no Invoice Products being generated.
It seems like one (or more?) of the out-of-the-box Field Service plugins to create the Invoice Products are not being triggered (well at least that's one of my guesses)
We've checked the System Jobs and can't find any failed instances of the Invoice Products plugins.
Has anyone come across this behaviour? What else should we be checking?
I've also raised a ticket with MS support but thought I would check here in case there's anything obvious I'm missing.
Can you share how you have this setup?
I have an Agreement, Agreement Invoice Setup and Agreement Invoice Product (note - the Product used in the Agreement Invoice Product is Published)
(See below for screenshot of the Agreement Invoice Setup and Agreement Invoice Products).
I set the Invoice Recurrence to generate monthly Invoices.
I then set the Agreement to Active in order to trigger the Field Service processes that create the Booking Dates, Invoice Dates, WO's and Invoices etc.
The Invoice records are being created successfully, however they don't have any Invoice Products attached, resulting in a $0.00 Invoice.
I don't believe it is an issue with the Products in the Product catalog because Invoices for manually generated Work Orders are correctly created with Invoice Products when we set the Work Order to Closed - Posted.
Is that what you mean by how I have this setup?
I have the same problem and I wonder if you found a solution?
Yes we found cause of the problem and the solution.
It was related to the Default Unit Groups and Units of our Products.
We had imported products and this caused a mismatch between the Default Unit Group in the Product and the Unit Group of the Agreement Invoice Product and this resulted in the Invoice Product not being created.
To fix the issue I had to manually resolve the Default Unit in each product by clicking into it, clearing it, and setting it again. Luckily we only had 20 or so products at that time so it didn't take too long to do. If you have too many products to manually update, maybe do one first and use that in a new Agreement Invoice Setup to test if it works before updating the rest.
Business Applications communities